Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Headache City

Well yesterday was interesting. It was our first actual rough day with Madyson. She woke up at 8:30 am and went to bed at 8:30 pm and only slept for 2 hours in between. Of course she was exhausted so we had a screaming baby on our hands. I so need to invest in more of the night time wash and I will be getting some of the night time lotion because after a bath, massage and nursing session she was out and asleep for nearly 7 hours.

I had another job interview yesterday, one today and have one scheduled for in the morning. You would think one of these would come through soon! I really would like the one I interviewed for today because it would put me working down the street from Troy's new school. He starts school December 1st and I am really excited for him. He loved school back in Arlington and I think he will really enjoy full day preschool here.

No comments:

Post a Comment