Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here Goes Nothing

So since everyone in our family is so spread apart I have decided to keep family up to date with this little blog! As of today Troy is 3 and Madyson is just a little of 2 months old. She loves sleeping in her swing and he is finally potty trained!! I will be including pictures of the kids, schedule of special events, height and weight updates for Madyson, Christmas lists for both of them and hopefully at some point I will be able to include videos! We are just about settled in our new apartment here in Huntsville just in time for the holidays. I can't wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving when Troy and I will be putting up the Christmas tree together. Last year he insisted on having the lights on from the time he got up until he went to bed! We will see what this year has in stow. We have found a great church here and Troy really seems to be enjoying it. Madyson is the only baby in the church. They were wonderful about cleaning up the nursery and putting new bedding in the crib for her. She does really well sitting through service though. She is smiling and laughing more and more. I just wish she would smile long enough for me to get a picture!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment